This article is about the Mods. For the the process of creating Mods, see Modding
Natural Selection 2 is meant to be heavily modifiable. Mods can be found in the Steam Workshop of Natural Selection 2.
Depending on the modification the Mod can be run as a player or has to be be run on a Server.
As a Modder you need to ask an official NS2 Developer if you want to whitelist your Mod.
- Alien Vision ( Steam Workshop Link )
- Crosshairs ( Steam Workshop Link )
- Hitsounds ( Steam Workshop Link )
Activating Client Mods
- In the Steam Workshop you can subscribe to Natural Selection 2 Mods.
- In the Main Menu -> Mods you can activate or deactivate the Mods. (Subscribed Mods are on top, after a new Patch has been released, usually the Mods will be reset.)
- When joining a Server check the console in case a mod creates errors or is deactivated due to a failed consistency check